We are communities of people and enterprises of common interest and common ideas contributing to creating better possibilities for our future for ourselves and our communities.
We are people and enterprises who:
- are interested in learning how we learn, learning how we respond to our experience, learning how we change the way we see and do things, learning how we contribute to changing the way others see and do things, learning how we communicate, learning how we create relationships, and learning the art of creating.
- are interested in creating connections and relationships with one another around opportunities, ideas, and enterprises that contribute to creating possibilities for our future
- understand the power of ideas and the arts of creating connections with ideas and who appreciate the responsibility we have and the contribution we can make when we communicate.
- want to become more informed, more connected, more able, more resourceful, and more enterprising, who want to be more knowledgeable, more understanding, and more appreciative of the experience of life and of our human nature, and who are interested in exciting these interests in our communities.
- see we are at a turning point in our story, a turning point for our world, and a turning point in our creative journey.
- understand we learn through our experiences and who are interested in creating opportunities for everyone to learn how to learn
- understand our future lies in our ability to accelerate our creative and cultural evolution as a community
- understand our ability to accelerate our evolution lies in creating connections with ideas
- are exploring the ideas and enterprises and connections which have contributed to creating our story so far to improve our ability to create connections with ideas to create our story for tomorrow
- see our future lies in our ability to reduce our consumption and our damage to our natural resources and to create systems and ways of doing things which contribute to creating a sustainable community
- understand our ability to create community and creative community enterprise lies in our ability to move from interests, ideas, and language that contributes to creating us and them to interests, ideas, and language that contributes to creating we.
- understand and appreciate that our most important resource lies in our human resources and our highest contribution on investment lies in our ability to assist one another in becoming creative contributors to our community and our common human interests
- are interested in exploring opportunities to learn, contribute, and create relationships, and who are interested in creating and contributing opportunities for the communities we are part of, benefit from, and who are contributing to our common interests
- understand our real wealth, our community wealth and our individual wealth, is our resources, our relationships, and our ability to contribute.
- understand our ability to create possibilities lies in our ability to create community and creative enterprise around our common interests, – our common interests as individuals, our common interests as communities, and our common human interests and our interest in creating a better future for humanity
What we can do
We could improve our ability to create possibilities by creating connections and conversation with and between our communities around interests and ideas we have or could have in common, around ideas and opportunities for creative community enterprise, and around imagining and creating possibilities for our communities and our community of common interest.