I have been exploring and creating music, and exciting children to explore and experience and create music, and creating experiences with music with other composers, musicians, and artists all my life.
Music is at the heart of my experience of life and my interests in life and my excitement about creating connections and community and possibilities with our creative expression. My experience and understanding and appreciation of the power of music has excited my imagination and my interest and my ideas that music and our arts and our creative expression could become the creative catalyst for creating community around changing the way we see and do things to create possibilities for the future of our world.
My appreciation of our natural and created world and of the connections between our experience of the world and our creative expression comes from my love of hiking and backpacking and from my exploration of our many different cultures from my travel.
My appreciation of the beauty and power of our natural and created worlds has excited my interest in creating images in photography and film.
My appreciation of the beauty and power of the music of our different cultures and of the connections music creates with our common appreciation for our experience of life and our love and losses and longing for the possibilities we imagine for ourselves and for one another and for our world has excited my interest in writing lyrics and poetry.
My appreciation of the connections of music to our creative and cultural evolution has excited my interest in organizing communities of people for exploring new expressions of the power of music to create innovative solutions and new ideas to pursue opportunities to create new possibilities for our world in and with and through music.
And my appreciation for our creative human nature has excited my interest in working with people in other creative fields of endeavour to explore ideas and connect our work and connect with others and create new solutions and new ideas and new enterprises to contribute to creating resilient, sustainable relationships between human societies and the natural world.
And more than anything, to have fun and create great relationships and wonderful shared experiences doing it all in my appreciation for the joy of life and the joy we create and contribute to one another.
1. Teach music and enable others to learn music in a supportive community.
2. Create Images for still photography and video
3. Create Ideas that innovate solutions in various fields in our world while researching and connecting with the work of others doing the same.
4. Write about ideas, and create, lyrics, poetry etc..
5. Work with communities of people to connect cultures and ideas across with our world.
6. Physically explore the natural and human created worlds through hiking, backpacking and cultural travel.
7. Organize communities of people for new expressions of the power of music and do innovative problem solving in music.
8. Work with communities of people around the task of creating resilient, sustainable relationships between human societies and the natural world.
9. Have fun and create great friendships and wonderful shared experiences doing all of the above.